This Easter egg basket will be 10 cm/3.9 inch high and the diameter is approx. 11 cm/ 4.3 inch. The strap is 1 cm/0.4 inch wide and 18 cm/ 7 inch long.
You have to use the 'yarn under technique' and the back loops of the stitches only. And you have to crochet with 2 or 3 threads at the same time.
There is a diagram of the ducks available in the pattern.
I’ve made this pattern with yarn for hook C2 /11 or 12 (= 4 ply) and hook C2/12 (=2.5 mm hook). You need: 45 grams off white cotton yarn (=113 meters/124 yds), 30 grams of blue cotton yarn (=75 meters/82 yds), 25 grams brown cotton yarn (=63 meters/69 yds) and approx 25 grams yellow cotton yarn (=63 meters/69 yds). I’ve used Scheepjeswol Larra.
- Illustrated Crochet Pattern (in American and English crochet terms)
- Metric Measurement ((meters) and US Measurement (yards/inches)
- Size 3.9 inch high (10 cm) and 4.3 inch diameter (11 cm)
- Suitable for intermediate crocheters
Materials you need at home:
- 45 grams white cotton yarn (=113 meters/124 yds)
- 25 grams brown cotton yarn (=63 meters/69 yds)
- 25 grams of yellow cotton yarn (=63 meters/69 yds)
- 30 grams blue cotton yarn (=75 meters/82 yds), I’ve used Scheepjeswol Larra (4 ply).
- hook C2 (US) or 12 (UK) (=2.5 mm)
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.