- Multi-size pattern download in 5 sizes to fit approx. 3 to 7 year old girls
- Actual garment length - shoulder to hem 48cm(19") to 62cm(24.5")
- Actual garment size - chest 64cm(25.5") to 75cm(29.5")
- Great for beginners
- One page printable instruction summary
- Comprehensive photo tutorial online at http://clotheslinepatterns.com/swinging-sixties-shift/
Growing up in the Sixties, store bought clothes were expensive - my dresses were home-made by grandma or the local dressmaker. I had endless variations of this Swinging Sixties Mini Shift dress.
Sew your own peace, love and understanding with an instant download pattern (just 10 pages to cut and paste) plus a printable cheat sheet instruction page. For beginners, there's a detailed photo tutorial at the Clothesline website to take you through step-by-step.
You'll need just 1 metre of fabric to make your own variation of this classic Sixties mini. It's roomy in width, so can be worn as a pinafore. It may be fairly short on tall girls, so they may prefer it as a tunic with bought leggings.