Easy Bunny Bags - Children's Bag Pattern
EASY BUNNY BAGS PDF Bag Pattern
- Approx. size 8 1/2in L x 6in W (21cm L x 15cm W)
- Due to the general nature of fabric, the ears will be floppy.
- This is a digital pattern. Please download your pattern at completion of purchase.
All patterns are written in English.
All templates are full sized.
Full requirements list provided with the pattern.
Easy fusible applique techniques.
Simple piecing and stitching.
A good knowledge of sewing and fusible applique techniques are needed to complete the project.
This pattern is not intended to replace a class.
Please read the printing instructions before you begin.
Photos of customer projects are provided for inspiration only. No instructions are given to make their version of the project.
You will need a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader to open the file.
You will also need access to a printer to print the templates.
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please message me for wholesale options.
- Illustrated bag Pattern
- US Imperial Measurements
- Approx. size 8 1/2in L x 6in W not including their ears (21cm L x 15cm W)
- Suitable for advanced/experienced beginners
- Please download and read the printing instructions before you begin.
Materials you need at home:
- Full requirements list provided with pattern.
- Quilting Cotton.
- Wadding (batting).
- Lightweight Fusible Webbing.
- Press studs. Buttons (optional).
- Embroidery Floss and general sewing thread.
- General Sewing Supplies.
- (1) medium pom-pom for the tail.
- Lightweight fusible interfacing.
- Tracing paper.
The Red Boot Quilt Co.
Hi, my name is Antonie and I’m an artist and quilter. I spend my days designing fun projects, drinking coffee, and eating far too many chocolate chip cookies.
I use and recommend HeatnBond Lite fusible webbing by Thermoweb for all my projects.