- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for finishing the tree and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
EASY CHRISTMAS TREE KNITTING PATTERNS
Add a personal handmade touch to Christmas cards with this simple to knit tree. You could also hang them as decorations, or use the triangle pattern to knit your own bunting.
If you are new to knitting, or just looking for a basic and quick project, this tree is a simple triangle knitted in garter stitch.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on, knit, and work a k2tog decrease (knit two stitches together). The decorations are sewn on after knitting.
FINISHED SIZE: The tree is approximately 8.5cm tall.