Introducing my Easy Christmas Tree knitting pattern. Use the tree to make handmade Christmas cards, hang them as decorations, or to knit a tree bunting. I decorated my tree with small pompoms, or you could sew on buttons or sequins. The tree is 8.5 cm tall. The tree is knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will need to cast on, knit, and work a k2tog decrease.
- Instructions for making the tree.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6)
- Double knitting yarn (DK or light worsted weight)
- Small pompoms to decorate
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.