Easy Chunky Roll Brim Hat and Scarf #187
Crochet Pattern for an Easy Chunky Roll Brim Hat and Cowl in Sizes Girl’s, Teen, Women’s Medium, Women’s Large. Made in Bulky yarn # 6 but can also be made in Chunky yarn # 5, just adjust the length by adding 2 rows. Works up quick and uses simple stitches. A beginner with basic knowledge can make this without any problems.
There are two options for the Brim of this hat.
1. A simple SC crochet stitch or 2. A Camel stitch [ explained how to ] which looks like a sideways knit stitch.
One Ball of Bernat Blanket 300 gr is enough to complete the Women’s Large Hat and Cowl. Pattern is written in English using standard American terms. A list of abbreviations is included. Step by step color coded written instructions with lots of photos to guide you. Should you require assistance at any time, just get in touch and I will be happy to help.
An Original Meadowvale Studio Design. Meadowvale Studio Retains all Property Rights. You are welcome to make items to sell for small scale production.
- Pattern written in English using standard American terms.
- Lots of photographs for guidance.
- Written using inches and centimetres.
- Sizes Included , Child 17 - 18 inch / 43 - 46 cm , Child Large or Teen 19 - 20 inch / 48 - 51 cm , Ladies Medium 21 - 22 inch / 53 - 56 cm , Ladies Large 23 - 24 inch / 58 - 61 cm
- Requires 300 gr or 10.5 oz to complete a Women's Large Hat and Cowl.
- Suitable for a Beginner with basic knowledge. Must know how to SC, DC, SS and how to increase and decrease.
Materials you need at home:
- 300 gr / 10.5 oz Bulky yarn. Chunky yarn can also be used which will require adding to the length of hat and brim.
- Crochet Hook 7 mm 8 mm - USA 10.75 and L / 11 - Britain 2 and 0.
- Stitch Marker.
Meadowvale Studio Crochet Patterns
I have over 40 years worth of crochet experience to share with you, specialising in fashionable and functional crochet pieces. Patterns are written step by step, have photographs for guidance and are as simple as possible. Coming from an artistic background, texture, color and structure are all important considerations in my designs. I hope you enjoy my creations!