ebook "Kate" - Nursing Dress PDF Pattern - EU 34-56
- DinA4 format PDF pattern in English
- Detailed and illustrated PDF sewing manual in English
- Sizes: EU 34 – 56
Materials you need at home:
- All lightweight stretch fabrics like jersey, viscose jersey summer sweat, jacquard or fine knit.
- 10 – 12 buttons or press studs /snap fasteners
- Soft interfacing / Vilene H 180 or H 200 to reinforce the button facing
- Scotch tape to assemble the pattern
- Scissors, measuring tape, pins or fabric clips
- Sewing machine, overlocker/ coverlocker (if available), iron
Slim cut nursing and maternity dress
A4 format PDF pattern in English Detailed and illustrated PDF sewing manual in English
Sizes: EU 34 – 56
Kate is a slim cut dress with a practical opening for nursing. It can be made out of all lightweight stretch fabrics like jersey, viscose jersey, summer sweat or fine knit.
Seam and hem allowances
The pattern does not include any seam or hem allowances, these need to be added individually, before you cut out the pattern.
Idea, pattern and design – copyright by Matthiessen & Beier GbR. This pattern may be used for private purposes only. Sharing or sale, exchange, copying, reprint or publication (even in parts) of this pattern are expressly prohibited.
Koenigin Mutter COM
Koenigin Mutter is German and means "Queen Mum". We offer beautiful and functional sewing patterns for pregnancy, nursing and babies.
We want to accompany women through pregnancy and the first year with the baby. For this purpose we offer patterns for self-sewing for expectant mothers, nursing mothers and babies.
On www.koenigin-mutter.com our ebooks also contain A0.
The issue of sustainability plays an essential role for us: less is more. Our high-quality and functional products are designed to give mother and child pleasure for a long time, help to increase comfort and reduce unnecessary purchases.
For more information please visit https://koenigin-mutter.com/?lang=en