ebook "Victoria" - Maternity Pants PDF Pattern - EU 34-56
Maternity Trousers with a wide belly band and narrow legs
A4 format PDF pattern in German/English (39 pages) Detailed and illustrated sewing manual in English
Sizes: EU 34 – 56
Victoria is a pair of comfortable maternity trousers, with a wide belly band and narrow legs.
Seam and hem allowances
The pattern does not include any seam or hem allowances, these need to be added individually, before you cut out the pattern.
Idea, pattern and design – copyright by Matthiessen & Beier GbR. This pattern may be used for private purposes only. Sharing or sale, exchange, copying, reprint or publication (even in parts) of this pattern are expressly prohibited.
- DinA4 format PDF pattern in English
- Detailed and illustrated PDF sewing manual in English
- Sizes: EU 34 – 56
Materials you need at home:
- All leightweight stretch fabrics, such as sweat, fleece, summer sweat, jersey, jacquard, ponte di Roma, etc.
- Soft ribbing (extra-wide), jersey or viscose jersey are suitable for the belly band.
- Scotch tape to assemble the pattern
- Scissors, measuring tape, pins or fabric clips
- Sewing machine, overlocker/ coverlocker (if available), iron
Koenigin Mutter COM
Koenigin Mutter is German and means "Queen Mum". We offer beautiful and functional sewing patterns for pregnancy, nursing and babies.
We want to accompany women through pregnancy and the first year with the baby. For this purpose we offer patterns for self-sewing for expectant mothers, nursing mothers and babies.
On www.koenigin-mutter.com our ebooks also contain A0.
The issue of sustainability plays an essential role for us: less is more. Our high-quality and functional products are designed to give mother and child pleasure for a long time, help to increase comfort and reduce unnecessary purchases.
For more information please visit https://koenigin-mutter.com/?lang=en