Eddie Bear is knitted for cuddles! Designed by Amanda Berry @fluffandfuzz, the bear is knitted in acrylic DK yarns on single pointed needles (not in the round). Worked in stockinette, this pattern also incorporates a three needle join. For confident beginners and above, other techniques used include casting on and off, knits, purls, increases and decreases, and seaming to finish.
- Instructions for making the bear plus photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
- 23cm tall
Materials you need at home:
- Two pairs of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Toy safety eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.