- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the bear plus 18 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
EDDIE BEAR TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Eddie Bear is knitted for cuddles!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. This pattern incorporates a three needle join for the legs, and step by step instructions with photos are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: The bear is approximately 23cm tall.