- * all needed instructions
- * a lot of pictures
- * for help, just contact me
Eddie has already chosen the largest and most impressive package that he would like to unpack right now. But there are still a few days left until Christmas.
There are a few small parts that require a little experience.
The instruction includes the explanation for the reindeer, the package and the cute little Christmas ball.
ch chain sc single crochet st slip stitch mc magic circle hdc half double crochet dc double crochet tc triple crochet dec decrease inc increase db double sk skip
- hook no 12/ C
- darning needle
- 50 g beige
- 50 g white
- left overs in green, yellow, red, black and brown
- a tiny left over in dark brown and beige wool (anything but cotton, no matter what size)
- little deco branches, or diy them with clay
- a little key ring about 1cm/ 0,4 inches, or some silver wire
- some sewing yarn
- 2 black half breads, 5 mm/ 0,2 inches
Gauge: 24 stitches * 22 rows = 10* 10 cm/ 4* 4 inches (Schachenmayr Catania) The reindeer will become about 20 cm/ 8 inches, incl. gift about 25 cm/ 10 inches tall.
The crochet reindeer may be sold, if you add the suitable link and a note: "Crochet after an instruction of masche-fuer-masche!". The pattern may not be sold, gifted, passed on or otherwise be published, not even in a translated way.
Any question left? Just send me an Email, email@example.com, I do always like to help.
!!! This is the pattern to crochet the toy, not the ready crochet part!!!!