Egg Cozies - Hungry Fishes
Here's a little something for in between times: Colorful hungry fishes that have it in for your boiled eggs. Good thing their eyes where bigger than their stomaches (or in this case: their mouths). :)
Quickly crocheted and perfect to make good use of scrap-yarn.
Have fun with eyes (crocheted and/or embroidered) and teeth (round or pointy). You can even add a tongue. All of it is described in this pattern.
Create your own unique little swarm.
The size depends on your gauge, chosen type of yarn and crochet hook size. I'm using Puppets Lyric yarn (8/8, DK/Light-Worsted) from Coats and a 3 mm hook. With that I get the following size/s: 9 cm
* magic ring
* single crochet
* half double crochet
* double crochet
* slip stitch
* increase and (invisible) decrease
* crocheting in front loops (instructions included)
* crocheting in back loops (instructions included)
* crocheting back and forth in rows
* crocheting in continuous rounds (rounds are not joined)
* changing yarn-color (instructions included)
* basic sewing (sewing on body-parts, closing openings etc)
* basic embroidery (i.e. eyes, mouth etc)
The pattern is very detailed. Almost every single step/stitch is explained in words and pictures. Special characteristics are explained step-by-step (i.e. crocheting the teeth on). You see, nothing can go wrong! :)
1) The pattern is mine. Do not (re)sell this pattern, including translations to other languages and modifications; do not redistribute, including publishing on the internet. 2) The finished figure/item is yours. :) Feel free to sell the finished products, handmade by yourself (no mass production). I'd love it if you would refer to my pattern/shop when doing so. Thank you! :)