- suitable for beginners
- 4 pages of pattern
- 11 pages of step-by-step instructions
- lots and lots of pictures
Egg Cozy - Rose
This beautiful and easy to crochet egg cozy makes every breakfast or brunch table just a little bit more festive.
Birthday, Mother's Day, Wedding Day or simply just because.
Play with colors all you want. Anything goes. Take two or three colors of your liking and start crocheting!
If you only need a few egg cozies they are a perfect project to use up some leftover yarn. If you need more you also need more yarn of course. :)
Bonus: absolutely no sewing involved! :) (aside from weaving in some yarn-ends)
easy to medium
The size depends on your gauge, chosen type of yarn and crochet hook size. I'm using Puppets Lyric yarn (8/8, DK/Light-Worsted) from Coats and 3.0 & 3.5 mm hooks. 8.5 cm (from bottom to top)
* magic ring
* single crochet
* double crochet
* triple crochet (instructions included)
* slip stitch
* increase and (invisible) decrease
* crocheting in front loops (instructions included)
* crocheting in back loops (instructions included)
* crocheting in continuous rounds (rounds are not joined)
The pattern is very detailed. Almost every single step/stitch is explained in words and pictures. Special characteristics are explained step-by-step (i.e. the rose). You see, nothing can go wrong! :)
1) The pattern is mine. Do not (re)sell this pattern, including translations to other languages and modifications; do not redistribute, including publishing on the internet. 2) The finished figure/item is yours. :) Feel free to sell the finished products, handmade by yourself (no mass production). I'd love it if you would refer to my pattern/shop when doing so. Thank you! :)