- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place,
- instructions for making the bunny and photos,
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques,
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
EGG CUP BUNNY TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
This is a teeny tiny bunny, only 10cm high and small enough to sit in an egg cup. These would make lovely Easter gifts that you can knit up in a hurry. They are also a great project to use up odds and ends of yarn. With this knitting pattern, you can make your own mini bunny.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The bunny is 10cm high (including the ears).