Eileen - tunic or dress - US/UK : 2/6 - 16/20 - intermediate
Eileen, it is a tunic or a dress with a back and front pleated plastrons with or without sleeves; Very feminine, timeless and all seasons garment.
When you buy a "C'est moi le patron®" template in PDF format, you will receive a downloadable file, the pattern is available in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
The seam allowances are 1 cm, these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
- Detailed explanations in English and French
- A4 pattern included / A0 pattern included
- US letter pattern included
- Sizes guide included
- Available sizes : US/UK : 2/6 - 16/20
- Level 2 : intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric : in 140 cm wide / Sleeveless dress : 200 cm
- Fabric : in 140 cm wide / Dress with sleeves : 260 cm
- Fabric : in 140 cm wide / Sleeveless tunic : 150 cm
- Fabric : in 140 cm wide / Tunic with sleeves : 210 cm
- For this model, prefer light and fluid materials such as viscose crepe, silk satin or cotton. For the dress, opt for a non-transparent fabric. Weight: about 150/250 gr.
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to fashion in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018. In 2015, I released my collection "C'est moi le patron".