Eissaure pinafore dress sewing pattern - Size 2 to 14
[ EISSAURE ] : NOUN 1. Soft and steady wind from the southwest. 2. Pinafore dress for very nice and pretty girl. Eissaure is a pinafore dress with a retro twist but not that much! Timeless and modern, Eissaure is wearable in all seasons. The blind tucks on the bib give Eissaure its charming touch. Eissaure is lastly and above all a dress with snap buttons on the skirt for easy slip on and off course big pockets for treasures...
Level : 3/5 A video that details each step of the garment construction is available for free on "Rose des Vents Couture" YouTube channel.
Recommended fabrics: - Gabardine, twill, cotton canvas, velvet or corduroy, denim, linen but not too light (more difficult) for the main fabric. - Poplin for the lining
- a copyshop pattern to be printed by a professional (dimensions : 914 mm wide, the length is specific for each pattern)
- a A4 pattern to be printed at home
- a US letter to be printed at home
- an instruction guide
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric : 55cm (5/8 yd) to 100cm (1 1/8 yd)
- Lining : 35cm (3/8yd) to 60cm (5/8 yd)
- 6 snap buttons
- Assorted thread
- A scrap of woven interfacing Vlieseline G710 type
Rose des vents COM
PDF sewing pattern for children.
Welcome ! I am Aurélie, a sewing addict for a long time but fully dedicated to it for the past few years
I have founded Rose des Vents in 2020, and you can visit my website rosedesvents-couture.fr to read my blog and discover more about me.