Element of Fire, Fyr amigurumi crochet pattern
- The pdf contains photos and instruction to crochet your amigurumi
- Languages: English (U.S terminology)
Materials you need at home:
- Crochet hook, I use a crochet hook size 0 (2mm) , but you can use size C/2 (2.5mm) or 0 (2mm) depending on your yarn and how you crochet.
- Tapestry needle
- A pair of 10mm (1/3 inch)orange safety eyes, you can also use eyes of another color or embroider them
- Stitch markers
- Polyester fiberfill stuffing
- Yarn see description
Pattern to crochet Fyr the element of fire!
Fyr is a mischievous spirit that will warm your heart, prepare yourself to set fire to his side :)
→ This pattern is made for those, who knows basics of crochet: magic Ring, single crochet, invisible decrease, increase , chain stitch, slip stitch, half double crochet, double crochet, treble crochet.
→Yarn, I give you in brackets references that I used: -Gray about 41g (Sheepjes Catona , 393, Charcoal) -Orange, about 19g (Sheepjes Catona 281, Tangerine)
Approximate height: 7.7 inches (19,5cm) with crochet hook size 0 (2) and indicated yarn.
Lise & Stitch COM
I held for the first time a crochet at age 25 and for the moment I do not let go. Crochet became a passion, a meditation …
I am inspired by curiosity cabinets where travel, nature and fantasy come together.
Welcome to my world, I’m happy to share some of my dreams with you ♥