- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the cushion
- 11 photos to show certain steps and of the finished cushion
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
ELEPHANT CUSHION KNITTING PATTERNS
Who could resist a cuddle with this elephant cushion!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the little tail which is i-cord worked on two double pointed needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. This pattern incorporates a provisional cast on for the cushion, and kitchener stitch grafting.
FINISHED SIZE: The cushion is approximately 28cm wide and 23cm tall.