Elephant Mom and Baby PDF sewing pattern and tutorial
Sew your own cloth dolls, Elephant Mom and Baby with dress, head bow, shoes, handbag, leggings, and sling carrier. All clothes are removable. The baby's face is embroidered, and the Mom's face is a combination of craft plastic eyes and embroidery. Experience sewing cloth dolls is not necessary, just some basic sewing skills. And, I'm just an email away so please don’t hesitate to contact me.
This easy sewing pattern is for beginners. It includes step-by-step photographs, detailed instructions, a FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL for each step, and lots of tips from my years of dollmaking experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Size: Mom is 11" tall (28cm), Baby is 3,5" tall (9cm); Language: English; Dolls can’t stand without support; Machine sewn with seam allowance included; Metric and imperial measurements are included.
- Easy to follow step by step instructions and pattern pieces to make your own rag doll Elephant mom and baby with the dress, head bow, shoes, handbag, leggings and sling carrier;
- VIDEO TUTORIAL of a complete process;
- List of supplies; Stitch guide;
- Lots of illustrations and photos to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print in actual size and you're ready to start;
- 45 pages tutorial, 9 pages of pattern.
Materials you need at home:
- I’m using 100% cotton fabric, you can use calico cotton, Kona cotton, lightweight quilting cotton, linen.
- You are going to need a strong thread, like heavy nylon upholstery sewing thread;
- 2 x craft safety eyes
- 2 x plastic shank buttons
- Embroidery thread Felt fabric for baby’s body;
- Dress fabric,
- 2x snaps;
- Fleece fabric for the leggings;
- Fabric for the handbag and head bows;
- Stuffing (non-allergenic toy filling, polyfill, wool, etc.).
Hi, we are two sisters working together to bring you joy and magic of stitching. Our shop grew out of our passion for crafting and the love for sewing. Hours and hours are spent designing and making these patterns so they would be perfect project for beginners and advanced sewers as well. Thank you for being with us because there is nothing better than knowing our creations bring a smile to someone's face and giving you the opportunity to make something with your own hands for someone you love ( including yourself).
Petras Wonderland is a brand creating easy to follow patterns for handmade dolls, plush toys, memory toys, and embroidery.
We strongly believe that anyone with good will, patience, and good pattern and tutorial can make a toy.