This pattern is size US6 // UK10 // EU38. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU52, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Eliza Dress:
Eliza is a close-fitting dress. The front of the dress consists of two parts: the main front part and the bodice overlay. The main front part has bust darts starting at the side seam and a deep plunging neckline that extends below the bust level. The front bodice overlay features a decorative twist at the bust level and a deep V-neckline. The set-in sleeves are long and close-fitting. Eliza is below-knee length.
Model Sofya: Bust 84cm (33 1/8”), Waist 64cm (25 1/4”), Hips 90cm (35 3/8”), Height 172cm (5'8"). Sofya is wearing size 36 in height 3.
To sew this dress, choose knit fabrics with the following properties: - medium-weight, soft, pliable, stretchy (with elastane) - the fiber content can include natural fibers (wool, cotton), artificial fibers (viscose), blends (wool + polyester, cotton + polyester, cotton + elastane, etc.), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane) - the following fabrics are recommended: sweater knits, Ponte di Roma, knits, ribbed knits. The dress in the photos is made of soft pliable sweater knit. The fiber content is 45% viscose + 33% polyester + 22% nylon.
More sizes of Eliza Dress:
Size US2// UK6// EU34: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/eliza-dress-size-us2-uk6-eu34-vikisews
Size US4// UK8//EU36: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/eliza-dress-size-us4-uk8-eu36-vikisews
Size US6// UK10//EU38: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/eliza-dress-size-us6-uk10-eu38-vikisews
Size US8// UK12// EU40: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/eliza-dress-size-us8-uk12-eu40-vikisews
Size US10// UK14// EU42: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/eliza-dress-size-us10-uk14-eu42-vikisews
Size US12// UK16// EU44: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/eliza-dress-size-us12-uk16-eu44-vikisews
Size US14// UK18// EU46: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/eliza-dress-size-us14-uk18-eu46-vikisews
Size US16// UK20// EU48: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/eliza-dress-size-us16-uk20-eu48-vikisews
Size US18// UK22// EU50: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/eliza-dress-size-us18-uk22-eu50-vikisews
Size US20// UK24// EU52: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/eliza-dress-size-us20-uk24-eu52-vikisews
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lightweight knit interfacing, 140cm (55”) wide, for all sizes and heights – 0.1m (1/8yd). Can be replaced with premade straight-grain fusible stay tape – 0.1m (1/8yd).
- 3. Fold-over elastic binding, 1cm (3/8”) wide – 1.5–3m (1 5/8–3 1/4yd), depending on the size. Measure the pattern pieces to find the exact length. (This premade fold-over elastic is often used in lingerie making. It can be replaced with 1cm (3/8”) wide clear elastic.)
- 4. Matching thread – 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine + 4 spools for the overlocker).
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com!