- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Sew your own leotards and dance costumes using this pdf sewing pattern from Mountain Ash Designs.
Elizabeth features 2 styles of leotard with an attached handkerchief skirt. The first style has a round neck at the back, making it a simple, classic and easy to sew up dance costume. The second style features ribbon lacing at the back for an elegant design that goes beyond the basics.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years. A full list of measurements for each size is included as an image file.