The alphabet pattern is a beginner embroidery pattern. With the side-to-side stitch or the back stich you can create your own piece of art for your home. Just trace the lines on a piece of fabric and each letter will come into existence through your hands stitch by stitch!
The following stitches are used: - back stitch or side-to-side-stitch: photo-tutorials for both stitches are included in the pattern
- color numbers (DMC)
- pattern for printing (18x17.25cm/7x7.8inch)
- instructions in english and german
- picture of the finished pattern
- photo tutorial for back stitch and side-to-side stitch
Materials you need at home:
- 6 stranded embroidery floss in 2 colors
- light blue chambray fabric 30x25cm/11.8x9.8inch
- embroidery needle
Hi, I’m Anne Mende, a textile enthusiast from Germany.
At this place I document my journey through the world of needle crafts. My mission is to help others find a way through the jungle of knitting and embroidery, too, and inspire to leave the comfort zone and try new techniques.