- 1 embroidery file for hoop size 15-16x26cm (6“x10“) depending on machine format
- Machine formats PES, HUS, XXX, JEF, VP3, DST, EXP as ZIP file
- Including sketch and yarn chart
Materials you need at home:
- Embroidery machine with hoop size 15-16x26cm (JEF 20x28cm), which can read 32.000 stitches in one file.
- Embroidery stabilizer and corresponding embroidery threads
- Something dark to embroider and some time
Yes, autumn evenings can be long... and who wouldn't like to be out and about ;). Funny witch motif, set in scene by a witty saying and an appliqué. The fabric colour for the appliqué should be matched to the satin border.
For the appliqué, first determine the position of the fabric in the first step, then sew the fabric in place in the second step. Then the hoop should be taken out of the machine briefly to trim the fabric edges of the appliqué. Once the frame is in place, continue as normal with the third step.
Pattern size for 26x16cm (10"x6") hoop: 25,5x15,9 cm (10,0"x6,25")
pattern size for 26x15cm hoop: 23,6x14,9cm
For example, suitable for the following frame sizes: PES (16x26 cm), HUS (15x26 cm), XXX (26x16 cm), VP3 (15x26 cm), EXP (16x26 cm), and DST (15x26 cm), JEF (28x20cm), but pattern size as for 26*16cm!
Other formats on request to atelier(a!)rocas.de
Welcome to Atelier RoCas! We digitise embroidery files from graphics or photos, or logos for different hoop sizes and machine formats. We like to work quite "photo-real", especially with animal images and have established the so-called "light effect". This involves effective embroidery on very dark textiles to achieve a light/shadow effect.