Four Pattern Bundle Felt Hoop Art Patterns - Purchase all 4 Maisie Moo hoop art sewing patterns and save. They are all stitched by hand and the perfect sewing patterns for beginner/intermediate sewers. I will show you how in my step by step photo pattern E-Books.
This listing is for three digital-download PDF-PATTERN.
All measurements are in both metric and imperial (cms and inches). All supplies referenced are available in craft or fabric shops the world over. As a native English speaker, my patterns are all clear and concise, easy to understand.
Like my hoop art patterns? check out my unicorn hoop art, pictured above - https://goo.gl/fZ6ahm
The hoops used are a 8" (20cm) Wooden Embroidery Hoops. Want this bigger or smaller? No problem, I have enclosed an easy to follow 'How To' guide for resizing my pattern at the printing stage (using Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
---------- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE-----------
- Comprehensive PDF Pattern E-Book Tutorial - includes materials list, step by step photos and instructions.
- Maisie Moo Sewing Guide - all you need to know about felt, stitches and the tools used in your pattern.
- 'How To' guide on resizing your pattern to suit your needs (Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
--------- SEWING TIME ---------
As a beginner, I would allow 3-4 hours to sew each creation (this includes reading through your pattern, cutting and stitching). Please note this is an approximate, as sewing time is very dependent on your sewing skills.
- Felt – I recommend a good quality wool mix felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle & sewing pins
- 8" (20cm) Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Hot Glue Gun
- Polyfill Stuffing
Your pattern will include a more detailed list of required materials.
----------SELLING YOUR CREATION----------
In most instances you are welcome to sell the final product (however I ask not on ETSY).
Original design by Ria Crawford for Maisie Moo Felt Creations. Resale and mass-production of pattern is strictly prohibited. Copyright - Maisie Moo Felt Creations 2017
´¨) ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•` Happy Sewing!
- Handsewn at beginner level
- Step by step photos and instructions
- Includes detailed sewing guide
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
Materials you need at home:
- Cotton Embroidery Floss
- Needle, Pins, Scissors
- Polyfill/Fibrefill for stuffing
- Embroidery Hoop
- Complete list included in your pattern
If you wish to keep in the Maisie Moo loop, then feel free to sign-up for my monthly newsletter where you will receive news of new pattern releases sewing tips and discount codes (we all love those). Simply sign-up at www.maisiemoopatterns.com
About me... Felt is my passion and I have been creating nursery decor and baby mobiles for customers the world over for over 7 years. I have found that I love pattern design and am now sharing my most successful creations so you can make them in your own home. Enjoy!
Some of my patterns have SVG files I will happily send to you, please contact me directly if you require these. Happy Creating!
If you have any questions on any of my patterns you can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am here to help!