- Stitches are explained with pictures: satin stitch, split stitch, french knot, running stitch, back stitch and chain stitch
- Strands and colours
- Mathematical formula for scaling to other frame sizes
- Detailed photos of the result
- Pattern for printing
Materials you need at home:
- beige or light brown cotton, linnen or wool fabric
- embroidery thread seperable cotton from Anchor
- Hoop 20 x 20 cm and stitch needles
- Sewing machine
- Lightsource (I-Pad, lighttable or window)
- Pen that cleares with heat (trickmarker) in white
PDF Tutorial and sewing tutorial for this beautiful handmade embroidery little tiger. You can individualize with name and date of birth as gift for childs birth, or as decoration for childrens room. Detailed 7 pages PDF with tutorial for beginner.
All used stitches are explained with pictures. The thread with colours and amount of strings is explained in detail.
The print can be traced with a light source like I-Pad, Window or lighttable. I used heat-deletable pens for that. For opening the PDF you need the Acrobat Reader free software.
You can use the motive only for private use, if you want to sell tis artwork, please contact me for a licence.
If you have questions, write a message to me.
Designvogel Handcraftshop COM
Hi, i am Anja Vogel-Jaich, an illustrator and textile designer, living and working in Berlin. I create several embroidery designs and tutorials with some of my illustration motives and this has got a real passion. You can learn embroidery with my tutorials or get new inspirations from it. If you have questions or feedback, write me!