Embroidery Pattern Make a Wish Tree Beginner
- Stitches are explained with pictures
- Strands and colours
- Template for printing with scaling formula for every framesize
- Uptaking on a hoop explained with pictures
- Detailed photos of the result
Materials you need at home:
- strong red cotton fabric (twill or denim) or linnen
- Embroidery thread seperable cotton Anchor colours yellow 00291, middle green 00229, light green 225
- Hoop 20 cm and stitch needles
- Satin band
- Sewing machine
- Lightsource (I-Pad, lighttable or window)
- Pens that cleares with heat
PDF Tutorial for this beautiful handmade embroidery. Textile art with floral theme; branch with leaves and blossoms. The language of the PDF tutorial is english. Detailed 6 pages PDF with tutorial for advanced level.
All used stitches are explained with pictures. Also the finishing and uptaking on a frame. The thread with colours and amount of strings is explained in detail.
The print page includes a mathematical formula for scaling and adapting the print for every embroidery framesize. The print can be traced with a light source like I-Pad, Window or lighttable. I used heat-deletable pens for that. For opening the PDF you need the Acrobat Reader free software.
You can use the motive only for private use, if you want to sell tis artwork, please contact me for a licence.
If you have questions, write a message to me.
Designvogel Handcraftshop COM
Hi, i am Anja Vogel-Jaich, an illustrator and textile designer, living and working in Berlin. I create several embroidery designs and tutorials with some of my illustration motives and this has got a real passion. You can learn embroidery with my tutorials or get new inspirations from it. If you have questions or feedback, write me!