Embroidery Pattern Snowflake Mandala Beginner
PDF Tutorial for this beautiful handmade in the hoop embroidery. Textile art with winter theme; Snowflake. Detailed 6 pages PDF with tutorial for advanced level.
All used stitches are explained with pictures. Also the finishing and uptaking on a frame. The thread with colours and amount of strings is explained in detail.
The print page includes a mathematical formula for scaling and adapting the print for every embroidery framesize. The print can be traced with a light source like I-Pad, Window or lighttable. I used heat-deletable pens for that. For opening the PDF you need the Acrobat Reader free software.
You can use the motive only for private use, if you want to sell tis artwork, please contact me for a licence.
If you have questions, write a message to me.
- Stitches are explained with pictures
- Strands and colours
- Template for printing with scaling formula for every framesize
- Uptaking on a hoop explained with pictures
- Detailed photos of the result
Materials you need at home:
- petrol or blue cotton fabric (twill or denim) or linnen
- Embroidery thread seperable cotton golden yellow
- Hoop and stitch needles
- Satin band
- Sewing machine
- Lightsource (I-Pad, lighttable or window)
- Pens that cleares with heat
Designvogel Handcraftshop COM
Hi, i am Anja Vogel-Jaich, an illustrator and textile designer, living and working in Berlin. I create several embroidery designs and tutorials with some of my illustration motives and this has got a real passion. If you have questions or feedback, write me!