- Stitches are explained with pictures: split stitch, satin stitch, back stitch, running stitch, bone stitch, seed stitch and french knot
- Strands and colours from Anchor: yellow 291, violett 89, white 0001, grass green 1215, from Rico: neon pink 950, neon orange 949
- Template for printing with scaling formula for every framesize
- Uptaking on a hoop explained with pictures
- Detailed photos of the result
Materials you need at home:
- may green cotton fabric or linnen
- Embroidery thread seperable cotton
- Hoop 20 cm/ 8 inch and stitch needles
- Satin band
- Sewing machine
- Lightsource (I-Pad, lighttable or window)
- Pen that cleares with heat (trickmarker) in white
PDF Tutorial for this beautiful handmade embroidery. Textile art and painting with floral theme; spring flowers mandala. Detailed 7 pages PDF with tutorial for advanced level.
All used stitches are explained with pictures. Also the finishing and uptaking on a frame. The thread with colours and amount of strings is explained in detail.
The print page includes a mathematical formula for scaling and adapting the print for every embroidery framesize. The print can be traced with a light source like I-Pad, Window or lighttable. I used heat-deletable pens for that. For opening the PDF you need the Acrobat Reader free software.
You can use the motive only for private use, if you want to sell tis artwork, please contact me for a licence.
If you have questions, write a message to me.
Designvogel Handcraftshop COM
Hi, i am Anja Vogel-Jaich, an illustrator and textile designer, living and working in Berlin. I create several embroidery designs and tutorials with some of my illustration motives and this has got a real passion. You can learn embroidery with my tutorials or get new inspirations from it. If you have questions or feedback, write me!