This is a pattern for an all over stranded colourwork cardigan with a circular yoke. It is worked from the bottom up and in the round with a steek. Stitches are provisionally CO for body and sleeves which will, later, be replaced to needles to work rib to desired length. Please, see data page image for notes specific to Wool of the Andes Superwash and Non- Superwash.
approx. sizes: XS (S, M, L) 1x, 2x, 3x (4x)
gauge/tension: 22 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in stranded stockinette in the round
- Charted and written instructions
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Sizes To fit chest - 28 (30, 34, 37) 40, 44, 47 (50) inches/71 (76, 86, 94) 101.5, 111.5, 119 (127) cm with 1-2 in/2.5-5 cm pos ease
- Suitable for Intermediate and advanced knitters
Materials you need at home:
- yarn Wool of the Andes Superwash by Knit Picks; Worsted; 100% Wool; 110 yds (100m) / 50 grams
- approx. yarn amounts (sample A, see data image for sample B details), approx. yarn amounts, MC - Fjord Heather, 7 (7, 8, 9) 10, 12, 13 (14) skeins, CC1 - Bittersweet Heather 6 (6, 7, 8) 9, 11, 12 (13) skeins, CC2 - Bamboo Heather 2 (2, 2, 2) 3, 3, 3 (4) skeins, CC3 - Persimmon Heather 1 skein
- needles US 5 - 3.75 mm and US 7 - 4.5 mm, circular and DPNs for sleeves
- additional tools/notions needle to weave in ends and sew on buttons, stitch marker, 10-13 buttons to fit buttonhole (approx. 18mm), scissors
Mona Zillah - bunnymuff
Inspired by the environments around me, I strive to make relevant designs that are clever additions to any outfit; blending traditional and contemporary styles, with a focus on colourwork. Most bunnymuff patterns are easily adjustable for a personal best fit in an extended range of sizes. bunnymuff supports ethical sourcing and climate/people conscious buttons, wool stuffing, and other notions!