- Detailed explanations in English and French
- A4 pattern included / A0 pattern included
- US letter pattern included
- Sizes guide included
- Available sizes : US/UK : 2/6 - 14/18
- Level 3 : advanced
Materials you need at home:
- For the shirt : Fabric 200 cm in 140 cm wide, 2 1/4 yd of 54’’ wide, 10 Buttons with diameter 12 mm, 1/2’’ , Tricot fusible interfacing 30 cm x 50 cm, 12’’ X 20’’
- For the belt : faux leather 60 cm x 30 cm, 24’’ x 12’’, Fabric 60 cm x 30 cm, 24’’ x 12’’, 3 snap buttons
- For this model, prefer light and fluid materials such as cotton, viscose crepe, linen. Weight : 150/250 gr
Emmanuelle is a pelpum shirt with long sleeves, and barrel cuff In this pattern, you will also have the pattern Delphine which is a large belt that fits perfectly to this shirt.
When you buy a "Coralie Bijasson®" template in PDF format, you will receive a downloadable file, the pattern is available in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
The seam allowances are 1 cm, these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to modelism in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018, Ne pas déranger je couds mon dressing idéal in 2020, Dressing idéal pour les rondes in 2021. In 2015, I released my brand of sewing patterns