Emno, it's a teeshirt with a cowl neckline, with or without sleeves. The teeshirt easy and quick to make but still very feminine.
When you buy a "C'est moi le patron®" template in PDF format, you will receive a downloadable file, the pattern is available in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
The seam allowances are 1 cm, these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
- Detailed explanations in English and French
- A4 pattern included / A0 pattern included
- US letter pattern included
- Sizes guide included
- Available sizes : S/XL
- Level 1 : beginner
Materials you need at home:
- Jersey fabric : 145 cm in 130 cm wide for the version with sleeves
- Jersey fabric : 120 cmin 130 cm wide for the sleeveless version
- Interfacing on mesh base : 10 cm x 36 cm
- The more flexible the jersey, the more pronounced the neckline will be. It's up to you ! Weight: 250/350 gr.
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to modelism in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018, Ne pas déranger je couds mon dressing idéal in 2020, Dressing idéal pour les rondes in 2021. In 2015, I released my brand of sewing patterns