Emperor Penguin Duo Tea Cosy Knitting Pattern
If you love penguins you need the Emperor Penguin Duo Tea Cosy to turn your teapot into these charming penguins.
The adult penguins head bends right over as if to reassure the chick. The chick itself is made from fluffy Stylecraft Eskimo yarn, and safety toy eyes are used for their eyes.
The penguin tea cosy would make a lovely Christmas tea cosy.
The Emperor Penguin Duo tea cosy fits a medium sized tea pot that covers a Teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting them very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Emperor Penguin Duo tea cosy.
- made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
- Helpful photos to guide you
Materials you need at home:
- 57g black Double knitting wool,
- 30g white double knitting wool,
- 3g bright lemon double knitting wool,
- 2g apricot double knitting wool,
- 16g Stylecraft Eskimo silver DK wool,
- Two pairs of 10mm black safety eyes,
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.