You won't want summer to end, just so you can wear this top everyday!
This summer top is constructed from the bottom up. There is simple shaping and i-cord straps. The texture makes this top a fun knit that is hard to put down.
- Pattern includes both cm and inches.
- Written instructions
- Chart for stitch pattern
- Sample shown in size 2 on 35” chest.
Materials you need at home:
- Main Body: US 6 (4 mm) in 24”/61cm or length preferred.
- Ribbing: US 5 (3.75 mm) or 1 size smaller than gauge, in 24”/61cm or length preferred.
- Strap: US 5 (3.75 m)m or 1 size smaller than gauge, DPN.
- Scrap yarn or stitch holder, 12 - Stitch markers, 2 unique stitch markers for BORM and side marker, Darning needle
"Nalu" (pronounced nah-loo), is the Hawaiian word for the ocean's waves. The Hawaiian saying, 'Nalu it', translates to 'go with the flow'. As every person who learns to swim in the ocean knows, you don’t fight the waves, you ride them.
My goal is to design knitwear patterns that go with the flow.