- Written and charted pattern
- Instructions in English
- US Imperial and metric measurements
- Suitable for the intermediate knitter
- Worked flat
- Written for a gauge of approx. 14 sts / 20 rows = 10 cm (4 inches) over in Double Moss stitch using larger size needles, after blocking.
- Digital PDF has 4 pages (letter size)
Enigma is a cozy layering piece, perfect for those times that you just want to wrap up in warm woolens. With its easy construction and textured stitch patterns, Enigma is an interesting but relaxing knit.
Sizes: This pattern includes 5 sizes: XS (S/M, L/XL, 2XL/3XL, 4XL). The pattern is written for an over-sized relaxed fit. Instructions are included to customize the pattern to fit you.
Difficulty level: Techniques used include provisional cast on and picking up stitches, stitches used: knit and purl. This pattern is suitable for the intermediate knitter.