You must download the zip file to get all needed documents!
PDF main file contains the A4 papersize sewing pattern only.
Zip file contents:
- Illustrated instructions leaflet in French - pdf, 17 pages *The exact same leaflet in English - pdf, 17 pages
- A4 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 19 pages
- A0 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 1 page
- US Letter bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 25 pages
PDF sewing pattern. The Epicéa blouse is short and straight-cut. It has bust darts and blouses out slightly at the bottom, with a long double belt that is tied around the hips. The scoop neck is finished with bias tape, the armholes are dropped. Two flaps are crossed at the back, creating a triangular opening. You can either add long sleeves gathered at the wrist over a thin wristband closed wirh a button OR leave it sleeveless (the armholes are then finished with bias tape).
- Sewing skill: 2/5
- Available sizes: French sizes from 34 to 46
- More photos, lookbooks...: www.orageuse.com
- See what our clients made with this pattern: #orageuseEpicea on Instagram