Epicea Blouse - sewing pattern + detailed instructions
PDF sewing pattern. The Epicéa blouse is short and straight-cut. It has bust darts and blouses out slightly at the bottom, with a long double belt that is tied around the hips. The scoop neck is finished with bias tape, the armholes are dropped. Two flaps are crossed at the back, creating a triangular opening. You can either add long sleeves gathered at the wrist over a thin wristband closed wirh a button OR leave it sleeveless (the armholes are then finished with bias tape).
- Sewing skill: 2/5
- Available sizes: French sizes from 34 to 46
- More photos, lookbooks...: www.orageuse.com
- See what our clients made with this pattern: #orageuseEpicea on Instagram
- You must download the zip file to get all needed documents! , , PDF main file contains the A4 papersize sewing pattern only. , , Zip file contents
- Illustrated instructions leaflet in French - pdf, 17 pages *The exact same leaflet in English - pdf, 17 pages
- A4 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 19 pages
- A0 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 1 page
- US Letter bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 25 pages
Materials you need at home:
- SLEEVELESS VERSION
- Fabric width 140cm/55” 110cm/45” (34-36) / 125cm/49” (38-40) / 140cm/55” (42 to 46) – Fabric width 110cm/45” 140cm/55” (34-36) /165cm/65” (38-40) /180cm/71” (42 to 46)
- Bias tape 140cm/55” (34-36) / 150cm/59” (38-40) / 160cm/63” (42 à 46)
- Matching thread , , LONG SLEEVES VERSION
- Fabric width 140cm/55” 155cm/61” (34-36) / 170cm/67” (38-40) / 175cm/69” (42 to 46) – Fabric width 110cm/45” 185cm/73” (34-36) /200cm/79” (38-40) /220cm/87” (42 to 46)
- Bias tape 60cm/24” (34-36) / 60cm/24” (38-40) / 65cm/25.5” (42 à 46)
- Fusible interfacing W26cm/10.2” x H7cm/2.8”
- Two 1cm/0.4” buttons
- Matching thread
ORAGEUSE is a French sewing brand that offers contemporary patterns designed in a minimalist, urban style to sew yourself.
Our garments are made to match each other easily, and we love reworking timeless basics with edgy details.
All our sewing patterns also come with detailed instructions to help you sew everyday garments that really suit you (including adapting to your measurements tips).
Find more designs and resources on www.orageuse.com.