Escher Inspired Blackwork Embroidery Pattern
by Raven Blackwork
- Escher Inspired Pattern -
This blackwork pattern is designed for stitching on 14 count Aida.
Finished Measurements: 110x92 stitches 14 count: 7.9 x 6.6 inches (20 x 16.7cm) - suits 10 inch hoop 16 count: 6.9 x 5.8 inches (17.5 x 14.6cm) - suits 9 inch hoop 18 count: 6.1 x 5.1 inches (15.5 x 13cm) - suits 8 inch hoop Not recommended for Aida counts higher than 18.
This can also be stitched over double threads on other evenweave fabrics (hardanger, linen etc).
- This is a gridded pattern for stitching on Aida or Evenweave.
- "Tips and Tricks" file included for blackwork beginners.
- Instant download PDF pattern.
Materials you need at home:
- Aida or Evenweave Embroidery Cloth
- Black DMC Embroidery Floss
- Embroidery Hoop
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Hi there, I'm Michelle! I design modern unique blackwork patterns.
Read more +