Ethiopie - Dress&Tunic - US/UK: 2/6, 16/20 - Intermediate
Slip into this loose dress or tunic, which will be your ally for this summer. Sublimated with a square neckline and puff sleeves, this garment plays the card of femininity with delicacy.
When you buy a pattern in PDF format, you will receive a downloadable file, the pattern is available in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
The seam allowances are 1 cm, these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
- Detailed explanations in English and French
- A4 pattern included / A0 pattern included
- US letter pattern included
- Sizes guide included
- Available sizes : US/UK : 2/6 -16/20
- Level 2 : Intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric in 140 cm, 55’’ wide : Dress : 240 cm, 96’’ / Tunic : 190 cm, 76’’
- Tricot fusible interfacing (for example H609 Vlieseline, Pellon Ek130) : 50 cm x 50 cm, 20’’ x 20’’
- You can use a large number of materials. Cotton, voile, crepe, viscose .... Weight : 150/250gr, 5,29/8,81 oz/yd2
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to modelism in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018, Ne pas déranger je couds mon dressing idéal in 2020, Dressing idéal pour les rondes in 2021. In 2015, I released my brand of sewing patterns