Eulenspiegel - hat children and adult
by Marie and me
Till Eulenspiegel was a rascal, born according to tradition approximately 1300. His funny stories are still amusing today. Because the cable is easily reminiscent of owls, the cap was named after him in the test.
And just like the eponym Till, the cap is very changeable. The colorful version made of “Wollmeise” remnants reminds me a little of a fool, while the gray version looks classically elegant. You can knit the cap with pearls, or even without. Both versions are included as extra chart in the manual.
What should you be able to
- casting on
- knit and purl
- knit with double pointed needles
The mentioned basic techniques are not explained in the manual.
- suitable for beginners
- written pattern
- for toddlers, children and adults
Materials you need at home:
- Drops Cotton Merino RL 120m per 50g, color 01 “offwhite”, color 20 “light grey”
- 2x doublepointed needles 4mm or 1circular needle 4mm (40cm)
- cable needle
- if necessary crochet hook 075-1mm
- if necessary Rocailles silver pearls 4,5mm (48 pieces)
- 6 stitch markers
- wool needle
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Marie and me
Read more +