- Sizes newborn - teen
- 4 closure options, Chin Strap, Self Tie, DIY Tie, and No Tie
- Peak option
- 7 optional animals Fox, Bear, Bunny, Panda, Kitty, Mouse, and Puppy
- Skill level Adventurous beginner
- Imperial and Metric Measurements
- Beautiful step by step tutorial to guide you
This vintage-style bonnet pattern adapts to all seasons. Make with breezy cottons for carefree summer days or with wintery wool to frame those delicious cold-infused pink cheeks. From tiny newborns to fun loving teens - this pattern does it all.
Easy-to-make and versatile, this pattern uses less than half a metre/yard of fabric, perfect for using up those scraps of your most precious fabrics.
Free For Twig and Tale Newsletter Subscribers: Add a festive Christmas reindeer to your Wild Things collection!
Follow this link to subscribe:
For more information, photo's and patters, please visit: http://www.twigandtale.com/