Everyday Button Up Shirt with Collar and Stand Fits 18" Dolls
This is a 15 page tutorial and pattern for a shirt to fit popular 18" dolls. It has a one piece collar and stand to make it easy to attach. Easy shirt tails The tutorial has diagrams perfect for printing out. It includes full size pattern pieces. Measurements are in cm and inches. There is a sizing square on each page of the patterns. You need about 25cm of shirt weight fabric or light flannel. The garment closes in the front with velcro. You can use buttons or snaps if you like.
Valspierssews is not affiliated with American Girl®
- Illustrated sewing pattern
- Sized to fit popular 18" dolls like American Girl®
- Intermediate sewing skill required
- Metric and Imperial measurements
- Full sized pattern pieces
Materials you need at home:
- 25cm of patterned fabric
- 7 or 8 small buttons
- 5 patches of hook and loop velcro
- Sewing machine with 1/4" foot
- Overlocker is useful
I am passionate about sewing and designing. Over time this passion has evolved into my hobby business of creating doll clothes patterns.