- Illustrated sewing pattern
- Sized to fit popular 18" dolls like American Girl®
- Intermediate sewing skill required
- Metric and Imperial measurements
- Full sized pattern pieces
This is a 15 page tutorial and pattern for a shirt to fit popular 18" dolls. It has a one piece collar and stand to make it easy to attach. Easy shirt tails The tutorial has diagrams perfect for printing out. It includes full size pattern pieces. Measurements are in cm and inches. There is a sizing square on each page of the patterns. You need about 25cm of shirt weight fabric or light flannel. The garment closes in the front with velcro. You can use buttons or snaps if you like.
Valspierssews is not affiliated with American Girl®