Evi Blouse Size 34 - 52
The Evi blouse is so flattering, it will make your outfit blossom on many occasions. It combines beautifully with trousers and skirts and gives your look a wonderfully feminine touch. I love it, especially with the Ava skirt or the Toni trousers.
The large puff sleeves are what truly distinguishes Evi. The line of the sleeves curve deeply back, creating an elegant and feminine silhouette
You can sew your Evi blouse with a button placket at the back or with a slit and a closing bow. There are 2 lengths in the pattern for the Evi blouse, which you can choose according to your needs.
Depending on the fabric you choose, you can make a light summer blouse, an Evi for cooler days or a blouse for festive occasions.
- Evi blouse sewing instructions in English as PDF e-book
- Evi Blouse PDF pattern size 34-52, to be printed on A4 or US letter
- Evi Blouse PDF pattern size 34-44, large size format 90 cm wide, to be printed in a copy shop
Materials you need at home:
- You are very free in your choice of fabric, I recommend fabrics with a light stand.
- Fabrics I recommend: Cotton poplin or batiste, broderie anglaise, double gauze, linen
- for a festive touch: cotton velvet, dupioni silk, silk taffeta
- for the version with button placket - at least 7 matching buttons
- Elastic band 0.5 - 0.7 cm wide
- very fine iron-on interfacing or interfacing strip 2 cm wide, only if you use a very fine or soft fabric
- Matching sewing thread
Hello, how nice that you are here.
I am Sabina, the creative and technical head of Studio GingerCollage – a ladies' tailor, fashion designer, pattern designer and mum of 3 adorable ginger-haired children.
I lived my passion for pattern technique and fashion design at various couture labels in Vienna, Hamburg and Zurich and was able to accompany a very successful Swiss lifestyle brand in its first steps.
As a mum of three, I was looking for a way to combine my family life and my passion for design. The urge to create, try out and learn something new is always with me, even in a sometimes crazy daily life.
So the idea of creating sewing patterns with instructions was obvious to me. I always find it unbelievable what comes out of it, with which view and with which creativity others look at it.
I am driven by my enthusiasm and appreciation for sewing and for consciously making my own favourite pieces. I share this passion with many people and find it incredibly beautiful and exciting.
With my patterns, I want to promote the joy of self-sewn clothing and thus, the sustainable use of fabrics and fashion.
The Studio GingerCollage instructions for the sewing patterns are structured and detailed. The descriptions of the individual steps are supported by photographed illustrations so that they are also suitable and enjoyable for less experienced sewers. The e-book instructions are available in English and German.
I hope you enjoy sewing and your own creative implementation of my patterns, and of course wearing your new favourite pieces.
All the best, Sabina
Find more about my work on Instagram @studio_gingercollage