Ewok Inspired Baby Car Carrier Blanket Crochet Pattern
Pattern fits most standard infant car seats. Great pattern for that Star Wars fan in your life. Who would not want an Ewok dressed baby. Pattern could easily be changed to create any animal you like – Just change the ears. Basic stitch is the crazy stitch which is a single crochet followed by a double crochet. Design is written as a step-by step guide with many pictures and illustrations to help you along the way. Pattern is smaller than an afghan so it is quicker to make and very useful for today’s commuting infants.
- Illustrated step by step crochet pattern , * US Imperial Measurement , * Size standard infant seat , * Suitable for Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- 16 ounces of Dark Brown 4-ply worsted weight yarn (One pound of Red Heart Super Saver shown)
- 2 ounces of tan worsted weight yarn, scraps of black worsted weight yarn.
- 43” of ¼” elastic. Graph paper (1” shown.)
- Leather colored felt (20” by 15,” piece, can be purchased at most fabric stores by the yard.) * * Fabric glue.
- Leather lacing, opt. (can be purchased in the jewelry section at JoAnns.)
- Gauge – 3 stitches = 1” and 3 rows = 1”
I have been crocheting for over 40 years. I recently retired and plan on spending more time with my family, friends and of course crocheting.