Expansion pack for the Partner overalls size 32 to 58
The Partner overalls are inspired by workwear like carpenter pants and gardening overalls. The expansion pack includes curved inset pockets, a faux fly, slight crop and slimmer leg, a double knee and lots of top stitching details! These overalls are practical, comfortable and designed to last. The pattern’s ease at the waist allows it to be put on without any buttons, buttonholes or zippers. The drafting for range 1 and 2 is different, the overalls for range 2 (46-58) require a chest dart and two front waist darts as well as a slightly rounder center front to accommodate a larger midsection.
Optional: Sew the overalls with elastic at the bottom of the strap for added comfort and so you can move more freely.
*Note that this is not a complete pattern or instructions. You must buy the original Partner overalls to complete this project.
The overalls are photographed with the Jazz top and Jeanne boydriend T.
Size: 32 to 58 Seam allowances included
For more informations and photos visit us at www.readytosew.fr and check #pioreadytosew on instagram
- Print at home A4 - US letter PDF files
- A0 PDF copy shop files
- PDF illustrated instruction manual
- Link to a Step by step photo sew along
Materials you need at home:
- 32 - 46 : outer fabric 300 x 140 cm - facing 55 x 140 cm
- 46 - 58 : outer fabric 380 x 140 cm - facing 115 x 140 cm
- FABRIC: Bottom-weight woven fabrics: denim, twill, canvas, gabardine, moleskin, medium weight linen. For range 2, we recommand a fabric with 3% to 6% of elastane. Medium-weight woven fabric for lining: shirting, chambray or cotton poplin.
- NOTION: Drawstring cord 5 mm (3/16") diameter, 2 metal eyelets 5 mm (3/16") internal diameter, One pair of 4 cm (1.5”) overall buckles & buttons, One pair of 4 cm (1.5”) adjustable sliders, 16 cm (6 5/16") of 4 cm (1.5”) wide elastic, 2 cord ends, 1 x Matching thread, 1 x Contrasting thread