Face Mask Sewing Pattern For Kids & Adults
This is a listing for an instant pdf sewing pattern to make your own face masks for your entire family. This pattern comes in 3 different sizes to accommodate kids (ages 6-12) teens, women, and men.
The comfortable, cotton design includes a pocket for a filter as well as a tutorial to create your own filter from vacuum bags or other materials if you like. It also features a built-in wire casing along the ridge of your nose to get a more secure fit.
This face mask sewing pattern comes with a step by step video sew-along as well as written instructions and real-life photos of each step.
This is a digital file for an instant printable sewing pattern. You will not receive anything in the mail.
- 3 pg printable sewing pattern in 3 sizes
- Video Sew-Along Tutorial
- Written, step by step instructions
Materials you need at home:
- 2 hair elastics (or fourteen inches of 1/4" elastic)
- One 8" piece of 100% cotton lining fabric
- One 8" piece of 100% cotton printed fabric (for the exterior of your mask)
- Vacuum Bags for filters
- Craft Wire, metal paperclip, or one metal Christmas Tree Ornament (optional)
Modern Sewing Patterns
Easy to make designs that print from your basic at-home printer. Each project is complete with step by step written tutorials, easy to follow videos, and real-life instructional photos to make sewing easier than ever for every learning style.