This pattern is size XS-S. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes XS-S, M-L, XL, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Faith coat:
Faith is a lined fur coat, cocoon-shaped and loose-fitting. The front bust darts have been moved to the shoulder seam. The coat features a notched turn-down collar with a collar stand. There are welt pockets on the front below the waistline. Faith has an extended shoulder line and long, set-in, two-piece sleeves. The coat closes with an off-center front snap closure. Faith is below mid-calf length.
Approximate sewing time - 3–4 days. Model Inna: Height 172cm (5’8”), Bust 84cm (33 1/8”), Waist 64cm (25 1/4”), Hips 94cm (37”). Inna is wearing size XS–S in height 3.
Sizes: XS - S (EU34 - EU38), M - L (EU40 - EU46), XL (EU48 - EU52).
To sew this coat, choose medium pile faux fur (up to 12mm (1/2”) pile height) that has knit or woven backing, imitates broadtail or mouton, and has the following properties: - medium-weight, non-stretch or low-stretch, structured - the fiber content can include natural fibers (wool), artificial fibers (viscose), blends (wool + polyester + viscose), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane) - the following fabrics are recommended: faux fur with knit backing, coating fabrics. Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit materials (jersey fabrics). For the lining, choose lining fabrics made of artificial fibers (viscose), blends (viscose + elastane, viscose + polyester), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane). The garment in the photos is made of faux fur. The fabric is medium-weight, low-stretch. The fiber content is a blend of wool, polyester, and viscose. The lining is 45% viscose + 55% polyester.
More sizes of Faith coat:
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lining
- 3. Woven or knit interfacing
- 4. Three snaps, 2.5cm (1”) in diameter
- 5. Matching thread - 1 spool for the sewing machine
- 6. Straight-grain fusible stay tape
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!