Worked from side to side, this triangle shawlette is as fun to make as it is to wear. A leafy edging is applied to the border to add flair and movement. Crocheted in a fingering weight yarn, this shawl will be warm yet light, perfect for draping over your shoulders on a chilly night or for wrapping scarf-like around your neck under a coat.
Finished Size: 48 inches wide and 15 inches deep at the longest point once the piece is blocked
- Full-color photos with written pattern, stitch charts and schematic
- Imperial/Metric measurements
- Written tutorial for any special stitches
Materials you need at home:
- 425 yds / 389 m Fingering/Sock Weight Yarn
- US Size D/3 (3.25 mm) or size needed for gauge , , Sample uses Yarn Love Yarn Goldilocks Fingering (80% Superwash Merino / 10% Cashmere / 10% Nylon; 4oz / 113g = 378 yds / 364 m) in the color Tuscany
Karen Whooley is an award-winning, internationally known crochet designer, author, and instructor. She develops patterns and teaches classes for crocheters who want simplicity and elegance wrapped up in adventure.
Karen is the author of Modern Italian Lace Crochet, Coastal Crochet, A Garden of Shawls, and 20 other books as well as many patterns published in books and magazines. Her classes both online and live are some of the most sought after in the crochet genre. Crochet is her passion and she wants to take that passion and inspire crocheters in any way she can. Most importantly, Karen wants to bring each crocheter self-confidence and enable them to take what they have learned from her designs and classes so that they can happily create whatever spurs their own crochet passion.
Find Karen at http://www.KarenWhooley.com