Farm Market Reusable Shopping Tote from Recycled Pet Feedbag
This 16 page illustrated sewing tutorial shows how to make a tote bag from recycle pet feed bags. The lining in this tutorial is recycled coffee bags from Starbucks. The tutorial explains how to process the feedbags and the coffee bags. The tutorial also explains how to make the core of the handles from recycled textiles.
- Illustrated 16 page sewing tutorial
- Suitable for beginner to moderately experienced sewist
- Consultation available with Designer for any questions about the pattern. You can contact me and I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. I speak English.
Materials you need at home:
- sewing machine and other sewing tools
- hook and loop sew on closure strip
- 1 large pet food feed bag that is PPE5
- 3-4 large silver Starbucks coffee bags
I enjoy life with my dogs, and handcrafting. I'm working toward an off-grid homesteading lifestyle, and traveling in a nomadic off-grid way. I create and produce products both actual totes that I sell, also tutorials in digital form published in PDF. I blog at http://www.handcraftermaggie.wordpress.com