- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making each toy plus 12 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 9 pages and written in English.
FARMYARD FRIENDS TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
With this pattern you can knit up a set of farmyard animals, including a cow, goat, pig, duck and rooster.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the horns/tails which are i-cord pieces knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams, and knit i-cord.
FINISHED SIZE: As a guide, the cow is approximately 9.5cm tall (including the horns) and 10.5cm long.