- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making each topper plus 11 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
FARMYARD PENCIL TOPPERS KNITTING PATTERNS
Homework will never be boring with this fun set of farmyard pencil toppers! You can knit four animals with this pattern, a horse, cow, pig and sheep.
Each animal head is on a knitted sleeve which slides over the end of a pen or pencil. These are quick to knit and use only small amounts of yarn, so make super stash busters. You could also make these with longer sleeves to store crochet hooks or knitting needles.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: As a guide, the horse head is approximately 6cm long