- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making Father Christmas and 7 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
FATHER CHRISTMAS TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Father Christmas has a big fluffy beard knitted in an eyelash yarn. He can decorate your Christmas tree or stand on your mantelpiece, and bring some festive handmade joy to your home.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to know how to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: Father Christmas is 15cm tall.