Faustus teddy bear sewing pattern. Digital pdf
- Child-friendly version included
- Step by step instructions
- Suitable for beginners
- Full sized pattern sheet
Materials you need at home:
- Fat 1/8th metre fur
- 6mm Glass or plastic safety eyes
- Felt for footpads - two colours
- Nose and toes embroidery thread
- Suitable toy stuffing
- 5 x 25mm Cotter pin or plastic safety joints
- Sewing thread, scissors, needle and pins
- Optional: Small pair of pliers (if using cotter pin joints)
Faustus is a super bear to sew with his quirky expression and large two-tone footpads.
His pattern has step by step instructions with full sized pattern sheets.
When completed Faustus stands 11 inches tall (27cm). His pattern includes a child-friendly version to hug too.
I love making softies, from cute and cuddly to slightly quirky (like me). You'll find a whole menagerie of animals to sew from teds to lions, with the odd dragon and ostritch too. Hope you enjoy stitching them - and have fun x