Faux Fur Pull Through DIY Scarf Sewing Pattern
This easy to follow, beginner sewing project comes with a multi-page, printable sewing pattern (that you can print from any at-home printer) and a video sew-along tutorial with written instructions and real, color photos to guide you through each step. This DIY scarf pattern is perfect for the beginner sewist and can be completed with minimal supplies in less than an hour.
The best part? Similiar scarves retail for $100+ and you can complete this project with just 1 1/2 yards of faux fur and lining fabric.
One size fits all.
- Instant Multi-Page Pdf Pattern Download
- Easy To Follow Instructions w/ Color Photos
- Sew-Along Video Tutorial
- Tips And Expert Tricks On Sewing Faux Fur Fabrics
- 1/2" Seam Allowances Included
Materials you need at home:
- Basic sewing kit
- Tape to assemble patterns and templates
- Basic Sewing Machine
- 1 1/2 Yards Faux Fur fabric
- 1 1/2 Yards Lining Fabric
- Sewing / Quilting Clips
- X-Acto Knife or Razor
Modern Sewing Patterns
Easy to make designs that print from your basic at-home printer. Each project is complete with step by step written tutorials, easy to follow videos, and real-life instructional photos to make sewing easier than ever for every learning style.